Golf Course Information
GlenOaks Country Club invites you to experience firsthand Louisville's most improved family-oriented country club.
"Challenging...," "...exciting," "testing but fair..." are just a few of the terms our members have expressed in describing the course layout. Come see for yourself while you come be our guest for a day! We are currently having a membership drive and offereing great specials on our golf memberships. For more information about membership please contact our Membership Director, Jason Lippy, at 502.339.9183 ext. 110.
We offer a membership your whole family will enjoy:
* 18 hole course that is enjoyable for all playing levels
* Course features Bermuda fairways and bent grass greens
* Men's, Women's, anc couples golf leagues.
* Beginner's clinic for ladies and junior golfers
* Swimming pool, wading pool, swim lessons ans swim team are available
* Full service dining room and grille room
* Year round social calender for the whole family
* Located just 3 minutes east of the Summit Shopping Center!!
Golf Course Info
- Course: 18 Holes
- Course Type: Private
- Architect: John Addington
- Opened: 1993
- Head Pro: Denny Thompson
Golf Course Stats
- Back Tees: 6900 Yards
- Back Slope: 130
Green Fees and RatesCall 502-339-0272 for rates and tee times.
Tee Times & Reservations
ReservationsCall 502-339-0272 For Reservation Policy
Golf Course Amenities
Pro On Site:
Homes On Course:
200, 150, 100 Yrd Markers and Sprinkler Heads Marked
Contact GlenOaks Country Club at 502-339-0272 for more information and details on holding a golf outing at the course.
Contact the golf course for upcoming events.
Contact GlenOaks Country Club at 502-339-0272.
Restaurant and Dining Options:Contact GlenOaks Country Club at 502-339-0272 for onsite or nearby dining options.
This profile was last updated on 06/17/2012 and has been viewed 11,033 times.